A few tips for getting the most out of this site:
1. In your Google search bar, type gapsguide.com and your topic of interest. Google will take you directly to the page(s) of interest. For example, if you’re wondering about GAPS in relation to teeth, in your Google search box, you would type ‘gapsguide.com teeth’ (without the apostrophes). Note: Adding the word ‘site:’ to your query will focus results on this website, i.e., site:gapsguide.com teeth.
2. Use the site’s search engine. To the right of this post, in the site’s navigation, is a search box specific to this site.
3. Daily, check the most recent comments (again, see the site’s navigation on the right).
4. In the site’s navigation, click ‘receive posts by email’ and follow the steps given to receive all new posts directly to your inbox.
5. Whenever you have time, browse from within the Categories listed in the site’s navigation, reading random archived posts in an area of interest to you.
6. Read all the comments on every post. This blog’s readers are very smart and offer incredible contributions to others! Comments may be posted even a year or two after the original post, so bookmark your favourite posts and check its comments regularly. Also, below any comment you compose, an option will open to be notified of follow-up comments on the same post.
7. In the right-hand navigation, click on ‘what I’m eating’ and, if you like, also subscribe to that twitter option. When I come up with a new meal idea, I post it there.
I hope this information helps you get the most out of this site!
For more information and support options, please click here.