Done with being sick? Fed up with stumbling blocks?
Ready to make great gains?
The long-awaited 2nd Edition supports you to.
Heal Fast, Heal Simply!
Four years worth of GAPS/SCD/paleo feedback incorporated!
- presents almost twice as much content over the 1st Edition
- is professionally edited, laid out, and indexed
- offers tips regarding medications, adrenals, addictions, highly stressed intestinal tracts, and more
- presents even simpler steps
- provides new, updated, and/or additional information and techniques
- is available as an eBook (mobi, Kindle) and/or print copy
Keep reading, or…
purchase the book, right now!
My son was diagnosed at various points with symptoms of
- severe iron deficiency anemia,
- failure to thrive (halted height),
- and much more (as you’ll read about in the book).
In GAPS Guide, I share with you the steps I took to resolve his symptoms of:
- inability to sleep longer than 2-4 hours at a time,
- inability to bathe,
- inability to speak more than 1-2 words at a time,
- inability to have his hair brushed,
- chronic loose stools
- and so on.
I also share tips gleaned from –and subsequently shared with- hundreds of others doing these programs!
When I first found out about the works of Dr. William Sears, Dr. Sidney Valentine Haas, Dr. Merrill P. Haas, and Elaine Gottschall (and, some months later, Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride), I felt tremendous hope! But very quickly, I came to feel overwhelmed and stuck: I was my son’s only parent, had very low income, was working contracts from home, knew how to cook only brown rice, had severe physical symptoms myself, and felt constantly on the verge of breaking down. And I was vegetarian!
How on earth was I going to do such a program?!?
But my son was very ill and I knew I needed to find a way, for him. What I didn’t know was that very quickly, his major symptoms would resolve and then, because I went on it too, mine would also! We did the program -starting with an elimination diet influenced by the work of Dr Sears and Dr William Crook, then transitioning to the SCD, then to GAPS- every day for approximately 2.5 years.
The whole time, I took copious notes, developed guides and templates to make it easier for myself, and shared those guides with others. When people told me those guides were a “God send”, I made more of them then formatted them into a book. Ultimately, well over 10,000 people benefited from the 1st Edition. Three years after the 1st Edition’s release, I committed to revamping the entire guide, to make things even easier for you!
A series of events inspired me to issue the content as an eBook, an option which allows you to:
- Start reading the entire book within minutes of ordering it
- Steer clear of shipping costs
- Read on a reader device or on your computer
- Complete keyword searches
- Increase the font size as needed
Let’s get the word out and help all individuals and families THRIVE!
All my best,
Baden p.s. As most folks are already aware, GAPS Guide was developed independently by a mom, Baden Lashkov. Although the book heartily promotes, credits, references, and endorses the work of Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, it is not authored, produced, or endorsed by Dr Natasha. The book is the result of a layperson’s direct experience with the program and with supporting hundreds of other individuals with it over the past five years.
What Is It??
This book presents the “how to” of the GAPS program. (For a list of conditions assisted by the information in the book, click here.) It also:
- shares several inspiring stories of recovery
- presents a step-by-step guide to doing GAPS
- answers frequently-asked-questions
- directs you to amazing resources
- those curious about GAPS
- those wanting a clear, simple guide to share with extended family who are still utterly confused by what you are implementing
- resource centers and libraries
- the friend who would implement healing if only she could understand how to
- those familiar with GAPS but ready to progress further
- those who would like to be able to support others with clear, simple answers to common questions about gut and psychology syndrome and the nutritional and detoxification approaches that resolve it
Read more feedback here!